AIMS & IMPACTS
Our mission is to actively mobilise citizens as individuals,
communities, institutions and businesses towards judicious
use of ecological resources through self constraint and
adoption of new technology to preserve the earth for future
- To explain the issues and opportunities surrounding
environmental and climate change scenario.
- To offer practical solutions to stakeholders and
help in implementation.
- To change public opinion and regulatory policy to
accelerate move to low carbon economy.
Our most significant impacts are to help
households, communities and institutions to create a sustainable
environment and reduce their carbon footprint through -
- Conserving water resources
- Conserving energy and improving efficiencies
- Reducing waste and adopting practice of reuse and recycling
- Actively adopting renewable energy
- Creating an environmentally aware and vigilant public